- Advice regarding purchase or adoption.
- Puppy training including housebreaking, crate-training, and dealing with puppy biting.
- House manners including mealtime and doorway politeness, not jumping, and not damaging the home.
- Obedience training including sit, down, stand, stays, off, leash-walking, and coming when called.
- Behavior problem evaluation and resolution
including destructiveness, separation anxiety, aggression, fear, and unruliness.
- Obedience through Inter-Village & Larchmont/Mamaroneck Continuing Education programs
- Agility through Town of Bedford Recreation Dept.
- Therapy Dog International evaluations
- Tattooing for identification
Please telephone for current information regarding scheduling and fees, or look at
the current calendar.